SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Lanex is engaged by its customers to provide a variety of services in the area of Search Engine Marketing or Search Engine Optimization. Lanex offers multiple services, tailored to a customer’s needs based on the technology their site uses, project scope and budget considerations.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Creation of dynamic, XML-based site maps, allowing optimal indexing by search engines. These site maps may be based off of information maintained within a customer’s Content Management System, and are refreshed periodically as data is updated in their system.
- In the event a customer has a “static” site, i.e., a site without a database backend, site maps may be created and submitted to search engines reflective of content a customer wishes to ensure is cataloged during the indexing process.
- Creation of “Suggested Content” capabilities in a site, offering links to portions of a site with related content that may not be reflected explicitly in the menu structure.
- Assistance selecting keywords specific to a customer’s site content, and assisting in the placement of this information in strategic areas within the web site.
- Assistance selecting high-value adwords, while respecting a customer’s budget for online advertising.
- Creation of industry- or customer-specific landing pages, contact forms, online coupon or discount codes, and setting up appropriate analytic software to track level of interest.
Lanex does not believe that Search Engine Marketing is a “one size fits all” proposition, as our specific services are quoted on request.